October 30, 2012
Vancouver Hosts 4 of 5 Most Expensive Homes for Sale in Canada
We all know Vancouver is one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in. But would it surprise you to know that of the five most expensive homes listed for sale in Canada, four of them are in Vancouver? At 34 million, the most expensive home has a private beach, floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, a media and theatre room, an indoor boat house, and a five car garage. And don't forget the rooftop garden with a resort swimming pool and spa!
5. 1416 WESBROOK CR in Vancouver. List Price $27,800,000 SIZE: 7,876 sqft.
4. 1400-155 Cumberland, Toronto. List Price $28,000,0000 Size: 10,000 sqft.
3. PH01-1011 West Cordova, Vancouver. List Price: $28,800,000 Size: 6,400 sqft.
2. 3390 The Crescent, Vancouver. List Price$31,900,000 10,516 sqft.
1. 5365 Seaside Place, West Vancouver. List Price $34,000,000
Retrieved from: http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2012/07/canadas-5-most-expensive-homes-4-from-vancouver/