Expensive Looking Décor on a Budget
Modern Farmhouse Décor
Modern farmhouse is one of the hot trends forecasted for 2015. Designer, Andrew Pike, shows us how to get the look for less.
- Layering textured neutrals replaces the need for colour in the space. Mixing them all up creates a relaxed and elegant aesthetic.
- A pair of ottoman creates a perfect coffee table. Just hide where they meet with a throw and top with a tray to fool the eye even more!
- Grey woods are hot this year, and are now being shown on even more products. Plus, they’re available at various price points.
- Mixing modern and traditional styles creates nice tension, and adds interest to the space.
- Polo Armchair
- Eiffel Wooden Chair
- Magnus Side Table
- Ashton Throw
- Levi Velvet Toss Cushion
- Polar White Fur Throw
- Sophie Shag
- Mongolian Toss Cushion
- Flynn Ottoman
- Cormac Floor Lamp
- Modern Bankers Table Lamp
- Console Table with Tempered Glass Base