Vancouver is known for its mountain views, but below these mountains stand some tall buildings.Centred in the downtown core, these buildings follow some strict guidelines to preserve YVR views, but that doesn’t mean you won’t feel pretty small surrounded by these skyscrapers.
Scroll through the list below, from shortest to tallest, to find out some fun facts about these massive towers. Watch for a bonus at the end!
10. Bentall 5: 550 Burrard St.
9. Park Place: 666 Burrard St.
8. Fairmont Pacific Rim: 1038 Canada Pl.
7. Royal Centre: 1055 West Georgia St.
6. The Melville: 1189 Melville St.
5. Harbour Centre: 555 West Hastings St.
4. Shaw Tower: 1067 West Cordova St.
3. One Wall Centre (aka Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre): 1088 Burrard St.
2. The Private Residences at Hotel Georgia: 667 Homer St.
1. Shangri-la: 1128 West Georgia St.